This past summer I’ve been focused on making WrestlingIQ useful for club wrestling teams, particularly in regards to club registration, custom registration questions, flexible payments, paperless legal documents, and a team calendar.
You can see all of these in action in this video:
Become a Founding Club Team
I’ve been developing the above functionality with a few club coaches I know personally, who are now using it for their fall session.
I’m looking for a select few club coaches to become early users of WrestlingIQ for their club team.
What you should expect as an early club team on WrestlingIQ:
- I will personally help get your entire team onboard. WrestlingIQ is a small business (meaning it’s just me coding, selling, answering emails, etc). I’m intensely interested in making your club team successful.
- You will have my phone number to text or call if major issues arise.
- I will be asking you for feedback and guidance on future product features. With this inner circle of club teams, I’m hoping to continue to make WrestlingIQ the best product for managing your club wrestling team.
- If you need a website for your club team, I will help you design and deploy it.
- Guaranteed pricing, even if I raise prices in the future. There are two options currently for founding team members:
- $50 / month with parents paying a $1 fee per registration.
- $99 / month with parents paying no fees.
What you should not expect as an early club team on WrestlingIQ:
- Every feature you’ve ever dreamed of already complete. If you are looking for something that can do everything under the sun for any type of sports team, check out older solutions like SportsEngine. Part of the reason I’m doing these founding team slots is to get the feedback I need to make WrestlingIQ the best tool for club wrestling coaches it can be.
25 23 slots remaining. If you think you’d be a good fit, please drop your info into the form below and I’ll be in touch shortly.