After spending the winter months making WrestlingIQ useful for club teams, it’s time to add some polish. Special thanks to Justin and Andy for all their time and support.
Automatic Emails Upon Parent Registration
When you create, or edit, a paid session you now have the option to add a ‘Welcome Email’. If you enter text into this section, parents will automatically get this emailed to them after they have registered their kid for a specific session with your wrestling club.
Hyperlinks In Calendar Events
The other small update today is the ability to add hyperlinks and styling to the notes section of an event.
You should expect more emails like this from me. I haven’t done a good job of this so far, but I expect to send an email to everyone who wants it every time I release new features within WrestlingIQ. So, you should see a few more of these emails, but what are the next features I plan to build?
My focus for the spring and summer is going to be….
- Ensure all club team using WrestlingIQ are successful.
- Upgrades to the messaging portion of WrestlingIQ (special thanks to Sean and Anthony for helping with this).
- Native apps
- Calendar export to popular systems such as Google Calendar, Outlook, etc
Time will tell how quickly these things get built, but I’ll be here every week working towards making those a reality. Stay tuned!
This past summer I’ve been focused on making WrestlingIQ useful for club wrestling teams, particularly in regards to club registration, custom registration questions, flexible payments, paperless legal documents, and a team calendar.
You can see all of these in action in this video:
Become a Founding Club Team
I’ve been developing the above functionality with a few club coaches I know personally, who are now using it for their fall session.
I’m looking for a select few club coaches to become early users of WrestlingIQ for their club team.
What you should expect as an early club team on WrestlingIQ:
- I will personally help get your entire team onboard. WrestlingIQ is a small business (meaning it’s just me coding, selling, answering emails, etc). I’m intensely interested in making your club team successful.
- You will have my phone number to text or call if major issues arise.
- I will be asking you for feedback and guidance on future product features. With this inner circle of club teams, I’m hoping to continue to make WrestlingIQ the best product for managing your club wrestling team.
- If you need a website for your club team, I will help you design and deploy it.
- Guaranteed pricing, even if I raise prices in the future. There are two options currently for founding team members:
- $50 / month with parents paying a $1 fee per registration.
- $99 / month with parents paying no fees.
What you should not expect as an early club team on WrestlingIQ:
- Every feature you’ve ever dreamed of already complete. If you are looking for something that can do everything under the sun for any type of sports team, check out older solutions like SportsEngine. Part of the reason I’m doing these founding team slots is to get the feedback I need to make WrestlingIQ the best tool for club wrestling coaches it can be.
25 23 slots remaining. If you think you’d be a good fit, please drop your info into the form below and I’ll be in touch shortly.